Low-cost hosting suppliers are great but only if they supply very good support. Pricing is only one factor I assessed to make this list of cheap email hosting services uk
I am really impressed by this Los Angeles based hosting provider. DreamHost has been around since 1996 and it currently hosts over 1.5 million sites.
They offer a rounded hosting hosting service that is suitable for novices and larger projects. In addition to that, their products have a reasonable cost.
- DreamHost Costs: Email is compensated separately starting at $19.95 per year.
- Shared Unlimited: $9.95 a month for unlimited sites, email and storage accounts.
The above prices are for 1-year deals, and you can purchase monthly and 3-year programs too. DreamHost won’t do offers that are cheaper for your term of your purchase.
- Performance: Outstanding speed and uptime records in our tests.
- Truly unlimited: Unlike many of the competitors they don’t sneakily use inodes to limit the storage you can have.
- 97-day money back coverage: If after 97 days you aren’t happy with their solutions, you can claim your cash back.
- Support: I just had great experiences with their support.
Missing 1-click installments: Oddly, their management panel only comes with 1-click installations for a few CMSs such as WordPress or Zen Cart.
Just US-location servers: They just have servers in the US, this might not be ideal for you if the majority of your visitors is located elsewhere (e.g. Europe).
Entry-level email accounts paid separately: If you will need email accounts together with the Starter plan, those are paid separately ($19.95 annually ).
Lost advanced attributes: Actually if DreamHost is good enough to sponsor really big websites, some advanced features those websites may need aren’t offered. By way of example, a cutting caching or no staging places edge system that is backup.
Who should use DreamHost?
If the bulk of your traffic comes in North America and you want a hosting provider that offers great value for the cash, DreamHost is your very best option.
> Read the Entire review
Try DreamHost: www.dreamhost.com
Siteground is a cheap hosting service
This Bulgarian provider started its hosting services back in 2004. SiteGround has hosts and more than 400 workers .
I’m really impressed with their product (performance, service and features), and we have been using them for a couple of their own endeavors here in Tooltester (e.g. ChatToolTester is hosted on SiteGround). It’s because they are a bit more expensive than average, if they are not at the peak of this ranking .
StartUp: $11.95 per month for 10 GB of storage plus 1 website.
GoGeek: $34.95 a month for 30 GB of storage, infinite sites and higher functionality.
The aforementioned prices reference 1-year deals, but you should be mindful that the full amount needs to be paid beforehand. Along with deals, you might buy bargains. SiteGround offers discounts for the purchase term cheaper. So it may be a fantastic idea as long as possible to lock at the rate.
- Easy to use: I find their control panel logically ordered and intuitive.
- Performance: SiteGround’s speed and uptime records are excellent as you can see in our tests.
- Support: Most of my experience with SiteGround’s support representatives are (very) positive.
- Cutting edge attributes: I love some of the most innovative features.
- Server location: Pick to host your site in the United States, Europe (Amsterdam or London) or Asia (Singapore).
- Prices: They aren’t the cheapest hosting provider on this listing, you’ll need a nice budget. They don’t offer deals.
- Not unlimited storage: Even if they are very generous with the storage that is offered, this is not unlimited.
- Migration plugin: Although the service team consistently helped me, I had several problems with their own WordPress migration plugin.
Who must use SiteGround?
Anybody who wants the best quality and is pleased to pay a bit more. I believe that it’s a fantastic match for hosting-dependant projects like agencies that are electronic or enthusiastic bloggers. If you are a developer, the innovative features of SiteGround may make your life more easy. And online store owners will be glad to hear that SiteGround’s higher plan is PCI (compliant with recommended e-commerce security standards).